Elliott “Outside Surface” Carbide Burnishing Tools
The versatile, easy to use tool for producing ultra-smooth surface finishes on turning machines, in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
The tools will burnish external diameters, internal and external radii, tapers, faces and large diameter bores.
- Achieve finishes as low as 0.15µm
- Eliminate grinding and polishing secondary operations
- For use on CNC turning and boring machines
- Simple set-up
- Can be used on diameters, angles, radii and faces
- Economical long tool life with carbide roll
- Carbide roll can be refurbished
- Available with a range of metric and imperial shanks