Elliott Diamond Burnishing
An economical, easy to use tool for producing ultra-smooth surface finishes on turning machines in most ferrous and non-ferrous materials up to 60HRc.
There are a range of tools to suit internal and external applications and the burnishing of faces.
- Achieve finishes as low as 0.1µm
- Eliminate grinding and polishing operations
- Use on standard or CNC turning machines
- Simple set-up ideal for low skill levels
- Replaceable natural diamond insert knib
- Available in a range of designs
- Uses existing coolant in machine (always use with coolant)
- Affordable for all workshops